The University of the Philippines Visayas through the School of Technology will hold its 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (ICFAS 2017) with the theme, "Ridge to Reef: Strengthening Systems for Sustainable Food Production"on 30-31 August 2017.
ICFAS 2017 seeks to share solutions to complicated food issues in aquatic agricultural systems by providing an avenue to discuss recent developments and practical solutions.
The conference aims to bring together experts to increase communication across disciplines through diverse topics for presentation:
- food quality nutrition and safety
- innovations in food science and technology
- food laws, policies, and regulations
- environmental resiliency and integrity
- community and economic development
Deadline of abstract submission is on 30 April 2017.
To know more about the conference and to register, click here.