The International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) invites everyone to submit their abstracts and proposals for panels for the 2020 Congress of the Association with the theme, "Reimagining the Digital Future: Building Inclusiveness, Respect and Reciprocity" which will be held on 12 to 16 July 2020 at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
The organizers of the 2020 International Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) Summit have announced its call for proposals/abstracts for next year's Summit.
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Partnerships Division (PSP) is in need of a Communication for Rural Development Specialist which will be contracted for 11 months with a three-month probationary period.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) offers an online, self-learning course on "Family Farming in Latin America and the Caribbean, a Key Sector for Food Security" (Course code: AF201409). This is in relation to its mandate "to collaborate with the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean in the formulation and adoption of policies and programs to increase the production of goods and services from Family Farming in a sustainable manner and, thereby, contribute to the well-being of the rural families of the Region."
More Articles ...
- Call for Session Proposals to the 19th Global Development Conference
- Call for participants: Integrated Marketing Communication for Behavioural Impact in Health and Social Development
- RNTC releases list of courses for 2019
- Updates to the IAMCR Madrid 2019
- VI Global Conference on Family Farming set on 25-30 March 2019 at Bilbao