The Global Development Network (GDN), a public international organization aimed at promoting research for development, will hold the 19th Global Development Conference on 23-25 October 2019 in Bonn, Germany.
Call for participants: Integrated Marketing Communication for Behavioural Impact in Health and Social Development
A 10-day training program on Integrated Marketing Communication for Behavioural Impact (COMBI) in Health and Social Development will start on 10-21 June 2019 at the City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy in association with the CUNY Center for Systems and Community Design and the COMBI Institute.
More Articles ...
- VI Global Conference on Family Farming set on 25-30 March 2019 at Bilbao
- FAO Releases Report on the State of the World's Biodiversity for Food and Agriculture
- New IAMCR Working Group on Rural Communication
- Invitation to join the IAMCR's 2019 Conference in Spain
- Call for papers: ADCEP 2018 1st International Conference