The FAO Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture recently released it first report on "The State of the World's Biodiversity for Food and Agriculture."
The new Working Group on Rural Communication (RUC) of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) was launched at the 2018 IAMCR annual conference in Eugene, Oregon, U.S.A. The group is co-chaired by Rico Lie of the Wageningen University and Sarah Cardey of the University of Reading.
The International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), a global professional association of media and communication researchers, invites professionals in the field of media and communication to its 2019 conference.
More Articles ...
- ICA calls for submission of papers for its 2019 conference
- E-learning Courses on the Sustainable Development Goals
- Call for Abstracts: International Conference on Global Warming and Climate Change 2018
- Call for abstracts and panel proposals: ADCEP 2018 Conference
- Job Opening: Senior Lecturer at Malmo University