In support of the World Day against Impunity for Crimes against Journalists on 2 November 2016, AMARC launches a worldwide campaign for the safety of journalists that will highlight the work of journalists and producers of community radio.
“Voice and Matter is an outstanding collection that will reinstate the centrality and urgency of Communication for Development as an area of research and a field of practice. Edited by Ørecomm co-directors Thomas Tufte and Oscar Hemer, the book highlightsvast expertise in the field of ComDev
The recently released Klima 101: A Climate Change Guidebook for Philippine Journalists aims to help journalists and editors, including journalism teachers and trainers, to navigate and understand scientific issues better.
The Association of Development Educators and Practitioners (ADCEP) Philippines with hold a National Conference with the theme, "Development communication in transitioning communities" on 1-4 December 2016 at the Benguet State University, La Trinidad, Benguet.
More Articles ...
- Call for participants: Mobile tech for agricultural and rural development in the global South
- Call for proposals: Voice grant facility
- FAO offers a free course on family farming
- Workshop on enhancing community radio to improve food security and resilient family farming in the Asia-Pacific region
- FAO launches e-learning course on Communication for Rural Development