The International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) will be holding IAMCR 2018 with the theme "Reimagining Sustainability: Communication and Media Research in a Changing World" on 20-24 June at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon, USA.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has declared September 28 as the International Day for Universal Access to Information (IDUAI) based on a resolution on 17 November 2015 that proclaims September 28 of every year as such. Now on its second year, the declaration is relevant in achieving Sustainable Development Goal 16 (Promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies), which highlights the importance of public access to information and protection of fundamental freedoms.
More Articles ...
- Special session on rural ComDev at IAMCR Conference
- Book on evidence-based RCS evaluation out
- Calling all foodies: highlight your traditional dish from your region
- Call for participants: Webinar series on climate preparedness and resilience
- DPU Bangkok offers short course on Communication for Social Development