Dr. Guy Bessette, consultant for international development and author of Involving the Community: A Guide to Participatory Development Communication talked about the importance of communication in development last February 1 at the College of Development Communication (CDC), UP Los Banos, Philippines.
To celebrate World Radio Day this year, SOAS Radio of the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London, will host the event ‘World Radio Day London 2016: Radio and Peacebuilding’. The event will take place on the 15th February at the Brunei Gallery, SOAS, and host a trade fair followed by a panel discussion.
UNICEF is looking to provide investment-style funding to early-stage tech startups that is willing to express their interest to fund open source technology solutions for children until 26 February 2016. Eligible institutions will be issued with Institutional Contracts with a selected number of successful vendors for a period of one year.
More Articles ...
- Share your experiences for World Radio Day 2016!
- Sarawak celebrates the role of communication for development
- Countries agree to use Internet and ICTs in the implementation of new Sustainable Development Agenda
- CDC-UPLB shares reflections on global content management
- Recommendations from UNESCO seminar on community media sustainability