The recently concluded International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Conference on 7-11 July 2019 at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid had its largest conference ever with 1,785 registered participants coming from 83 countries and 5 continents.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), together with the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF), World Food Programme (WFP), and World Health Organization (WHO), recently released The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World Report 2019 (SOFI 2019).
During the FAO Awards held on 26 June 2019, winners of the International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture were recognized.
The Global Information Society Watch (GISWatch) 2018 edition highlights the role of community networks in achieving universal access to information.
More Articles ...
- FAO and UPLB pledge to work together in promoting inclusive rural development
- Equator Prize 2019 awards local innovative climate solutions
- FAO launches the UN Decade of Family Farming
- In Focus: The Family Farming and Rural Territorial Development Initiative in Latin America and the Caribbean
- UN Decade of Family Farming starts this May 2019