The Association of Development Communication Educators and Practitioners (ADCEP) will hold its 7th National Conference with the theme "Trajectories of Development Communication" on 30 November to 2 December 2017 at the West Visayas State University, Iloilo City, Philippines.
In line with this, ADCEP invites everyone from the academe, research, extension, government, and non-government organizations, the business sector and civil societies to submit research papers on the following sub-themes:
- Food Security
- Disaster Risk Management
- Health Communication
- Children and Women Welfare
- Gender and Empowerment
- Cultural Understanding
- Indigenous Knowledge, Systems, and Practices
- Peace and Conflict Management
- Politics and Governance
- Science and Technology
- Urban Planning
- Lifelong Learning
- Organizations, Local Entrepreneurship, and Social Enterprise
- Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Communities
- Pop Culture and Social Change
- Family, Youth, and Social Welfare
- Digital Communities
Interested participants must submit a 300-350 abstract of the paper in Word file on or before 30 September 2017 to Dr. Rotacio Gravoso via his email address, email@example.com.
To know more about the conference, click here.