February 13th is World Radio Day (WRD), a celebration of community radio as a medium of primary importance. This Day aims to promote gender equality on the air, access to information, development of independent media, safety of journalists and freedom of expression.
Sarawak Development Institute (SDI) in Malaysia celebrated its 20 years of service and commitment to support the development agenda of the state of Sarawak last December 2, 2015.
Governor of the Malaysian state of Sarawak, Tun Pehin Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud, acknowledged that communication serves as a very important element for the development efforts of a country.
Countries agree to use Internet and ICTs in the implementation of new Sustainable Development Agenda
Information and Communication Technologies are essential for achieving 2030 Sustainable Development through commitment to the vision of the World Summit on the Information Society.
The College of Development Communication, University of the Philippines Los Baños (CDC-UPLB) shared best practices, challenges, and lessons learned in managing www.cccomdev.org with the larger community of ComDev specialists of the Philippines.
More Articles ...
- Recommendations from UNESCO seminar on community media sustainability
- Call for proposals: video on the use of VGGT for Indigenous Peoples
- Forum on Territorial Development, Innovation and Rural Communication in Latin America
- Practitioners trained to develop communication materials strategically
- CDCEPP 5th National Conference