A free, online Lifeline Programming course has been made available via BBC Media Action iLearn website.
On February 13th World Radio Day is celebrated worldwide. This year, in recognition radio’s ability to reach the widest audience worldwide in the quickest possible time, the theme of World Radio Day 2016 is “Radio in Times of Emergency and Disaster”.
Dr. Guy Bessette, consultant for international development and author of Involving the Community: A Guide to Participatory Development Communication talked about the importance of communication in development last February 1 at the College of Development Communication (CDC), UP Los Banos, Philippines.
More Articles ...
- Tropical marine ecosystem management students take ComDev planning course
- World Radio Day Trade Fair & Panel Discussion
- UNICEF Innovation Fund willing to invest in tech innovations for children
- Share your experiences for World Radio Day 2016!
- Sarawak celebrates the role of communication for development