The new Working Group on Rural Communication (RUC) of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) was launched at the 2018 IAMCR annual conference in Eugene, Oregon, U.S.A. The group is co-chaired by Rico Lie of the Wageningen University and Sarah Cardey of the University of Reading.
The International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), a global professional association of media and communication researchers, invites professionals in the field of media and communication to its 2019 conference.
The International Communication Association enjoins everyone to join the 2019 ICA conference with theme, "Communication Beyond Boundaries". This aims for an understanding of the role of communication and media in the crossing of social, political and cultural boundaries that characterize contemporary society, and encourages research that crosses the boundaries of research domains, of particular fields of research interest, and of academia and the outside world. The conference will be held on 24-28 May 2019 at Washington, D.C., USA.
More Articles ...
- E-learning Courses on the Sustainable Development Goals
- Call for Abstracts: International Conference on Global Warming and Climate Change 2018
- Call for abstracts and panel proposals: ADCEP 2018 Conference
- Job Opening: Senior Lecturer at Malmo University
- Call for Papers: 5th International Conference on Agriculture 2018